- This event has passed.
Event Planning Fundamentals for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
08/16/2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Hosting a banquet, client meeting, fundraiser, customer appreciation day or a trade show is hard work but if done correctly can yield great results for your company. This seminar is perfect for novice event planners and for those just needing a fresh perspective and skill enhancement. This fun and interactive seminar will cover:
- How To Determine and Set Realistic Event Goals
- Event Planning Techniques
- Do You Think Logistically? Fun Quiz and Training
- Planning to Be UNDER Budget
- Vendor Relations and Negotiations
- How Details Add Value to Events.
Speaker: C. Renae Simon
Co-Sponsor: Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce