- This event has passed.
Triad Design Leadershop
April 10 @ 5:00 pm - April 11 @ 6:00 pm
Keynote Address + Reception
Center for Design Innovation – 450 Design Ave Winston-Salem, NC
5 pm | Doors Open
6 pm | Keynote
7 pm | Reception
Day One | Keynote- Jeanne Liedtka
Strategist Jeanne Liedtka, of the University of Virginia Darden School of Business will keynote this year.
Liedtka helps business leaders and entrepreneurs globally use design thinking in their work. She will share her methodology that has helped people all over the world understand design thinking, and apply it. Liedtka has taught thousands of leaders and entrepreneurs how to unlock the secrets of design thinking.
Wake Forest Biotech Place – 575 Patterson Ave Winston Salem, NC
8 am – 6 pm | Workshop
Receive hands-on experience
Day Two | Innovation Workshop – Randy Salzman
Innovation Workshop Leader and Co-Author, Randy Salzman, will teach the methods for implementing Jeanne Liedtka’s techniques. Participants will receive hands on experience and learn how to apply them to their business. These principles are:
- The Why and How of Design Thinking
- What is: Visualization, Journey Mapping, Value Chain Analysis, & Mind Mapping
- What if: Brainstorming & Concept Development
- What wows: Assumption Testing and Rapid Prototyping
- What works: Customer Co-creation, Learning Launch and Leading Growth & Innovation in Your Organization