- This event has passed.
Winston-Salem Chamber Tech Briefing
11/09/2016 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
The Tech Briefing is an entertaining, informative and fast-moving event open to the public and appealing to a broad audience. It is not a dull science conference. We feature ten presenters who each speak for just five minutes about their innovative technologies, designs and products. This is your opportunity to learn firsthand why we now call Winston-Salem the City of Arts and Innovation.
You will hear from biotechnology, advanced manufacturing and IT companies. These innovations are improving all our lives and they are being created here in our community. You will leave the Tech Briefing saying, “Wow! I had no idea things like that are happening right here in Winston-Salem and Forsyth County!”
2016 Tech Briefing Presenters include:
- Kyle Webster, Owner/Illustrator, KyleBrush
- Michael Batalia, PhD, Co-Founder, Wide Eyed Technologies
- Sofia Pauca, Researcher, Pitt Hopkins Research Foundation, Student, Mt. Tabor High School
- Ayana Martin, Chief Business Development Officer, EncepHeal
- Edward Cruz-Ortiz, Student, Department of Nanotechnology, Forsyth Tech
- Ayniah Duncan, Co-Founder, Aged Out Help, Student, John F. Kennedy High School
- Bob Summers, CEO, ljus Inc.
- Hannah Ashford, Co-Founder & Creative Director, Leading Role
- William Jacobsen, COO, Virtue Labs
- Melissa Wittner, VP, Software Engineering,Technology Solutions, Inmar, Girls on Fire
Register now to attend. This event is free but seats are limited.