The Wet Lab LaunchPad™ at the Innovation Quarter provides affordable laboratory space and an urban lifestyle for your emerging company.
Located in the Richard H. Dean Biomedical Research Building, the Wet Lab LaunchPad is a designed space that includes three individual labs and accompanying office space. Each furnished suite features: a prep area, an open lab with island, wall benches, mobile and adjustable lab equipment, two furnished offices and a storage area. A shared conference room with visible presentation technology and a break area are added benefits.
The Wet Lab LaunchPad is a community-led effort that truly sets the direction of the Innovation Quarter as a place where creativity and collaboration thrive.
- Urban location with highly visible Innovation Quarter address
- Diverse population from 24 countries and five continents
- Small- to mid-size, multi-tenant companies
- High concentration of academic research and development
- Private airport (Smith Reynolds Airport) within minutes of the Innovation Quarter
- Connectivity with Wake Forest University, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, financial institutions, venture capital firms, law practices and business support agencies
- Convenient to major highways including I-40, I-85, I-77 and future I-74
- Less than 30 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport and the FedEx hub
- 180,434 square feet
- 5-story brick
- 4-story secured parking deck
- Standby generators
- 16-foot floor heights
- Exterior windows
More Accelerator Space
The Innovation Quarter features additional, custom-designable laboratory space for start-ups, as well as accelerator space for companies seeking to expand at Wake Forest Biotech Place.
For more information about leasing space in the Wet Lab LaunchPad or other buildings in Innovation Quarter, please call Will Partin at +1.336.713.1336 or email him at email@example.com.