Extraordinary Office and Dry and Wet Laboratory Space
There is a wide range of space available for lease in the Innovation Quarter. At the current time, there is space for emerging companies available in the Wet Lab Launchpad as well as both office and lab space available in Wake Forest Biotech Place.
Wake Forest Biotech Place
Wake Forest Biotech Place is a 242,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art research and facility containing dry and wet labs, classroom space, a conference center, offices and a business accelerator. Biotech Place includes environmentally friendly building design and operation, earning the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) gold standard.
Building Features & Benefits
- Class A lab and office space
- Attractive lobby entrance and check-in desk with 24/7 security
- High-speed fiber optic capabilities
- On-site parking
- Convenient to major highways I-40 and US 52
- Less than 30 minutes to the PTI airport in Greensboro
- Combination of historical three and five story buildings
- Available space includes seven pre-built wet lab suites with fume hoods ranging from 1,500–2,400 rsf, and four individual, furnished offices
Wet Lab LaunchPad™
Located in the Richard H. Dean Biomedical Research Building, 391 Technology Way, this Class A Facility features wet lab space that is designed for emerging companies.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible lab space with mobile benches and furnished, reconfigurable office space
- Private individual suites
- Furnished conference room and break room
- 24/7 secured access
- Safety, chemical and environmental consulting
- One 5′ constant volume fume hood using 280 cfm, with annual inspection
- Annual assessment of health and safety
- Hazmat spill response
- Assistance with chemical inventory reporting
- Mail and package receipt
- Telephone access
- Fiber Internet access
- Loading dock
- Corporate identity on directory
- Lobby with receptionist/guard to greet visitors and guests
- Access to vending area and outdoor courtyards
Innovation Quarter has space available in the Wet Lab LaunchPad, Wake Forest Biotech Place and several other buildings. In addition, development is under way on future buildings in Innovation Quarter.
Prospective tenants for any of our buildings, including those seeking custom-designed laboratory space, may call Will Partin at +1.336.713.1336 or email him at email@example.com for more information.