We’re excited to kick off a new “10 Questions” series with the unique individuals that live, work, learn and play in and around Wake Forest Innovation Quarter. Our first interviewee was Dr. Eric Tomlinson, President of Wake Forest Innovation Quarter and Chief Innovation Officer of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. Look for a new “10 Questions” posting every week!
1. What brought you to Innovation Quarter?
A fantastic job opportunity!
2. What personal accomplishment makes you the most proud?
Being a dad.
3. What is your hidden talent?
Keeping my private world hidden : )
4. Who is a local innovator you admire?
Phil Shugart, CEO of Carolina Liquid Chemistries.
5. Tell us about the last great idea you had or heard.
6. What is the last song to get stuck in your head? Do you remember the lyrics?
7. What does innovation mean to you?
A much desired, high value and novel product.
8. What old technology that’s no longer with us do you miss the most?
9. Finish this sentence. When I grow up, I want to be a…
Man with wings.
10. What’s the first word you think of when I say “play?”
Squash…the game, not the food.