Welcome New Community Members!
We want to offer a special “welcome to the neighborhood” to The Variable Agency, Front Street Capital and TrueLook. We also want to welcome back all of our Wake Forest School of Medicine and Wake Downtown students. We’ve missed you.
How to Support Innovation Quarter Retail Tenants
Offering a variety of quality retail and restaurant options is central to creating the vibrancy found in the Innovation Quarter. Here’s how you can help our tenants as we move into Phase 3:
- Cycle Your City – Cycle Your City is now open in its new location at 225 5th Street, on the ground floor of Link Apartments® Innovation Quarter. Look out for grand opening details in the future. It’s a great time to get back in the saddle, so send an email to schedule a repair or discuss a new purchase.
- Incendiary Brewing Company – Our resident brewery is currently open at 50% capacity. All seating is first-come, first-serve. All guests must remain seated and wear a mask when not at a table. All tables are spaced six feet apart for everyone’s safety.
- Lill Dipper – Lill Dipper is pleased to announce that they will be open year-round. Look out for additional products inspired by the winter season like hot chocolate, warm Belgium waffles and cinnamon roll waffle pops—dipped and topped with all the regular flavors you love. All dips are made in-house with natural ingredients. Yum!
- F45 Training Winston-Salem – The F45 studio is open at 30% capacity. They continue to offer an assortment of classes and to expand upon class offerings. Interested in booking an outdoor class for a private event or as a team-building exercise for corporate retreats, athletic teams, Greek Life, or apartment communities? Book privately by contacting via email.
- Cugino Forno – The cousins are still slinging their signature Naples-style pizza and offering fresh salads and desserts. Take-out is available as always, but they are now offering delivery too. Order online or call (336) 448-0102.
- Krankies – Krankies is open for pre-paid takeaway Tuesday–Sunday from 8 am to 3 pm. Preorder your favorites (like those famous chicken biscuits) from their website.
- Lotus Yoga – Lotus Yoga is now offering in-person studio classes at a reduced capacity and online classes for those who prefer to continue their practice at home. Visit their website for the full schedule.
- DeBeen Espresso – DeBeen Espresso is anticipated to open in early November at Link Apartments® Innovation Quarter, serving up coffee, gelato and baked goods.
- The Butcher’s Block – The Butcher’s Block, also located at Link Apartments® Innovation Quarter, plans to open by Christmas!
- Black Mountain Chocolate – We look forward to officially welcoming Black Mountain Chocolate to the neighborhood soon.
- Fair Witness – Will be reopening at 30% outdoor capacity with table service, enhanced safety measures and some of the best views in Winston-Salem. Check social media for updates.
- Alma Mexicana – Although Alma Mexicana remains closed, you can support its owners and employees by ordering from its sister restaurant The Porch Kitchen and Cantina. They continue to offer in-person dining, take-out and delivery options.
- Innovation Quarter YMCA – iQ YMCA will remain closed at this time, but many branches have reopened their doors with some restrictions in place.
- Wherehouse Art Hotel – Our neighborhood AirBnB remains closed but be sure to support talented local artists by checking out their art store.