- This event has passed.
Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing in Winston-Salem
03/05/2014 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Presented by the Winston-Salem Chamber Tech Council.
Crowdfunding and Crowdsourcing are innovative tools being used to “leverage the crowd” in creating a new business, supporting a new art project, improving a company’s customer service, and more. Despite their increased popularity in Winston-Salem, they are still somewhat unfamiliar to many people. What exactly are these tools and how can they help you or your organization? What makes these efforts successful? And how are they helping to improve our local economy? Please join us for this outstanding panel discussion with a group of local experts who will offer information on how you, too, may “leverage the crowd.”
Location: Wake Forest Biotech Place
Date: Wednesday, March 5th 2014
Program: 8:30 – 9:45 am
Coffee and Networking: 9:45 – 10:30 am
Please invite your colleagues and contacts! This event is free and open to the public, though registration is required.
- Kelly Bennett, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Planning Department
- Lawren Desai, A/perture Cinema
- Matthew Gymer, Novant Health
- Jeanine Mason, “Help My Mom Beat Cancer” – appearing via Skype!
- Paul Foley, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton
- Vishal Khanna, Wake Forest Innovations