- This event has passed.
Innovation Quarter Town Hall 2019
February 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Curious what’s next for the Innovation Quarter? Ever wondered how you could play a role in the community? Now’s your chance to find answers to those questions and more.
Meet some of the tenants from our unique community during a meet and greet reception including scientists, educators, entrepreneurs and creatives while enjoying culinary samples from the Innovation Quarter’s very own: Alma Mexicana and Krankies.
Plus, you’ll hear the latest updates from a few of the Innovation Quarter’s major stakeholders, followed by an open forum Q&A:
- Graydon Pleasants — Innovation Quarter
- Olga Pierrakos — WFU Department of Engineering
- Anthony Atala — Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Stan Jewell — Renfro
- Karen Barnes — Venture Café
- Ryan Schmaltz — METL at UNC School of the Arts
Tenant Meet & Greet: 5 – 6 pm
Presentation and Q&A: 6 – 7 pm
RSVP on our Facebook event. Seating is limited.