The Wet Lab LaunchPad in the Innovation Quarter provides affordable laboratory space and an urban lifestyle for your emerging company.
Located in the Richard H. Dean Biomedical Research Building (also home to the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine), the Wet Lab LaunchPad is a unique space that includes three individual labs and accompanying office space.
Each furnished suite features: a prep area, an open lab with island, wall benches, mobile and adjustable lab equipment, two furnished offices and a storage area. A shared conference room with visible presentation technology and a break area are added benefits.
- Urban location within vibrant Innovation Quarter community
- Small- to mid-size, multi-tenant companies
- High concentration of academic research and development
- Private airport (Smith Reynolds Airport) within minutes of the Innovation Quarter
- Connectivity with Wake Forest University, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, financial institutions, venture capital firms, law practices and business support agencies
- Convenient to major highways including I-40, I-85, I-77 and future I-74
- Less than 30 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport and the FedEx hub
- 1,600+ to 2,000+ sq. ft. per lab
- Standby generators
- 16-foot floor heights
- Exterior windows
- 4-story secured parking deck
More Accelerator Space
For more information about leasing space in the Wet Lab LaunchPad, please contact email@example.com