Honorees include business and community leaders and philanthropic champions, representing a broad cross-section of industries and roles within the Triad’s innovation ecosystem.
Congratulations to members of the Innovation Quarter community and members of partner organizations and institutions who made the Triad Business Journal’s 2017 Power Players:
– Anthony Atala, director, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
– Karen Barnes, executive director, Venture Café Winston-Salem
– Lindsay Bierman, chancellor, UNC School of the Arts
– Margaret Collins, executive director, Center for Creative Economy
– Julie Ann Freischlag, chief executive officer/interim dean, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
– Gary Green, president, Forsyth Technical Community College
– Nathan Hatch, president, Wake Forest University
– Peter Marsh, co-founder, Flywheel Coworking
– David Mounts, chief executive officer, Inmar
– Cathy Pace, president, Allegacy Federal Credit Union
– Elwood Robinson, chancellor, Winston-Salem State University
– Marc Schaefer, president and CEO, Truliant Federal Credit Union
– Eric Tomlinson, president, Wake Forest Innovation Quarter
Read the entire list of this year’s Power Players and learn more about their contributions to the Triad.