- This event has passed.
New Moon Ceremony
February 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$33.00
The New Moon is symbolic of new beginnings. It is a reset in the cosmic energy and can provide us with a reset as well. It signifies a pause in the ongoing cycles of the universe and during this pause, new ideas are created. It is a time to rest, take stock and plant powerful intentions for the next cycle.
The darkness of the New Moon allows us to connect more deeply with our own intuition and psychic energy, giving us access to these parts of ourselves with new clarity. From this clarity, creativity is sparked, big ah-ha moments happen and that little voice inside you gets louder.
This event includes:
– Guided Restorative Yin practice
– Journaling prompts & quiet time to reflect
– Cacao Ceremony, led by Kari Allison, to invoke the Spirit of Cacao to help you tap into your Divine Feminine energy & hear your intuitive, gentle guiding voice within
What to Bring:
– A yoga mat
– Yoga props, we suggest blocks, a blanket, and a bolster or firm pillow if you have one. We have props available for purchase at the studio.
– A journal
– Your favorite mug or teacup for the cacao ceremony