Six Keys to Getting a Grip on Your Business: An Introduction to EOS®
May 31 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is a comprehensive way of running a business that incorporates a holistic business model consisting of Six Key Components™ with simple, practical tools and a proven process that produces results – helping business owners and leaders run better businesses and live better lives! This hands-on workshop will introduce participants to the EOS.
What to Expect
Growth-oriented business owners and leaders with 10+ employees wanting to take their company from good to great will receive immediate value – real world, practical tools that they can begin to use right away to address some of the following frustrations they may be experiencing in their businesses:
- Control – They don’t feel like they are in control of their time or energy. They feel like the business is running them rather than them running the business.
- Profit – They want to invest more in their people and the future growth of the business, but profits are inconsistent and/or not enough.
- People – Their people are not on the same page. They aren’t 100% sure they have the right folks on the bus. They are frustrated by a lack of accountability.
- Growth – Growth is happening, but they can’t seem to break through to the next level. They feel a little stuck. Things that used to be simple or easy, now seem unnecessarily difficult and complex.
- Quick Fixes – They’ve read all the great books and tried various quick-fix remedies without lasting results, leaving their people frustrated and numb to new initiatives.
The workshop will be led by two experienced local EOS Implementers®, Jason Clubb and Josh Kwasny. Be sure to register online.