Clark S. Brown and Sons Funeral
Clark S. Brown Sr. came to Winston-Salem, NC, from Roanoke, VA,
in June 1930 and began working at The Fraternal Funeral Home. In early 1931, Brown became manager of the business. By 1933, The Fraternal Funeral Home became Brown-Fraternal Funeral Directors. In 1949, it became known as its current name—the Clark S. Brown & Sons Funeral Home.
Three generations later, the Brown family is still carrying on Clark S. Brown Sr.’s legacy, providing caring and personalized service to the community when needed most.